If you have any additional resources to suggest that would benefit our community at large,
please CONTACT US and we can add it to our resources tab!
California Dungeons, Event Spaces and Conferences:
- Threshold dungeon and education in North Hollywood
- Sanctuary Studios LAX dungeon and education is Los Angeles
- Lair de Sade dungeon and education in North Hollywood
- Retrofrolic BDSM furniture rental and traveling dungeon based in Ventura
- International Ms. Leather event in San Jose
- Dark Odyssey Surrender event in San Francisco
- Desire- Leather Women Unleashed event in Palm Springs
- Dom Con LA event in Los Angeles
- Folsom Street Fair event in San Francisco
- Up Your Alley (aka Dore Alley) event in San Francisco
- Folsom Fringe event in San Jose
- GrUE events in various locations, including Los Angeles
- Northwest Leather Celebration in San Jose
- To see what’s going on with the kink community on a national & international level, visit this BDSM Events page
Check out Central Coast Kink on FetLife for even more upcoming events!
Online Resources for everyone:
- As basic as it gets! BDSM 101 – a brief video
- Munch, Slosh, Huh? What can I expect at a munch?
- What does that mean? BDSM Dictionary
- Want to learn a new skill or brush up on your techniques? Check out the national presenters you can train with at events all over the country! Subscribe to Kink Academy for on-demand kink education and sex-ed Presently Perverted Sex Education.
- The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom (NCSF) encourages the use of these resources to educate and continue the fight for sexual freedom and privacy rights for all adults who engage in safe, sane and consensual behavior. Also, see the NCSF Guide for Groups.
- A learning resource for all variations of consensual dominance: Dominant Guide
- So what exactly is Subspace, and what are the biochemical reactions that are happening in Subdrop?
- Signs and symptoms of Abuse
- Polyamory 101 Polyamory FAQ & Downloadable PDFs about Polyamory
- Shame and Sexuality: Alyssa Royce gives a great TED talk: Your Sexuality: Ask & Tell
- Expressing desire without being pushy seems like an impossible task! How to get freaky without being creepy!
- Another dick shot? Ugh! How to take the perfect kinky profile pic
Check out Central Coast Kink on FetLife for even more
local resources, discussions, and upcoming events!