Central Coast Kink is honored to name Santa Barbara County Domestic Violence Solutions as the recipient of the proceeds generated from the upcoming Silent Auction at our 4th Annual Spring Fever Camping Extravaganza! (March 31st to April 3rd).
To make this event as exciting and successful as possible, we will need your help! Please consider supporting our event by donating products or services to our Silent Auction.
- Do you have new or gently used toys that you no longer want/use? Give them to us to help raise funds for our cause! (Please be sure they are properly cleaned!)
- Are you able to secure gift certificates for a business you are connected to, or have unused gift cards that you are willing to donate?
- Do you have access to goods (jewelry, art, wearables, etc.) that others might be interested in? Let us know! We’d love to help secure some!
- Do you provide a service that you are willing to offer a certificate for?
- Do you have connections with an organization that might be able to help us access quality products or services that others might be willing to bid on?
Help us help our community by making a donation to the Spring Fever 2017 Silent Auction, to benefit Santa Barbara County Domestic Violence Solutions!
In exchange for your donation, in addition to the good karma you will undoubtedly create, we will list you as donor in our Digital Auction Listing, posted prior to the event, as well as in our printed auction material. We can also make your business cards available to our attendees, if you provide them for us by March 10th.
We will gladly pick up your donation if you are located near the California Central Coast, you can mail us the donation prior to the event, or you can bring it to Spring Fever.
Please fill out this AUCTION ITEM FORM no later than Friday, March 10th if you are donating to our auction. (We will accept donations after this date, but preparing the Digital Auction Listing and auction materials takes time, so please try and get the info to us before the deadline…thank you!) If you are donating multiple items, please fill out ONE FORM PER ITEM DONATED.
Thank you in advance for considering our request and for supporting Domestic Violence Solutions of Santa Barbara County.